Our client, a US-based TV network MNC, is currently on a rapid expansion for their businesses within the APAC region. Due to its business expansion, they are now seeking for the right dynamic talents to join their establishing team for their regional markets as Customer Service Associate (Australia). You will be required to undertake the following activities mentioned in the job description.
• Establish positive customer relationships with existing/new customers for the Australian market
• Handle enquiries and feedbacks through feedback channels
• Evaluating of information and interpretation of data for customer resolution
• Maintain and affirm long term relationship with customers and external stakeholders (eg, vendor management)
• Conduct research and to grasp information across multiple tools before responding to customers
• Working with cross functional team with the aim to provide best resolution presented to customers
• Continuous review on current process improvement so as to improve overall customer experience
• Escalation of issues on non-resolving issues to 2nd tier CS management
• Strong reporting and presentation skills – ability to interpret data and put across convincing positions
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to display professionalism when interacting with customers
If you have a keen interest to kick-start a customer service career and is equipped with the required Thai-language ability, we strongly encourage you to apply for the position.