- Our Client is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices.
- We employ over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn.
- While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for our Client and the over 100+ million people who use us every month.
- We are unbiased and free, our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
As a Technical Account Executive in the Partner Success Squad, you will be working with our Japanese and some regional partners in APAC. You will be the conduit between our Japanese partners (Ex: Air, Hotel, Agency, Transport and so on), engineering and the business, ensuring that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity. You will build strong, long standing relationships with our partners and be a single point of contact.
- Previous relationship management/Account management experience, ideally in a technology organization
- Experience working with technical integration documentation with the ability to evaluate if an API meets product requirements
- Experience with constructing API requests using tools such as Postman, SoapUI or similar and evaluating the resulting XML or JSON structures appropriately
- Fluent in Japanese & English is a MUST that able to converse and write Japanese & English as this position focus on liaising with Japanese & APAC partners.
- The ability to communicate clearly with partners and commercial teams on straight forward issues / topics and build relationships easily. You empathise easily with partners, and can adequately communicate their needs back to your team
- Curiosity to learn – avidly seeking knowledge on internet economy and partner management best practice
- Ability to problem solve and develop problem solving skills using simple techniques to uncover core root causes and address them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to influence and prioritise.
Additional Job Information
- Up to SGD6,000/monthly
No AWS but there will be commission.
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- An opportunity to support different product verticals
- The opportunity to bring value to users and partners and impact the partner side of the network
- A place where proactively increase your knowledge of Skyscanner’s product, services, client-types and engineering needs, and of the partner integration models
- The opportunity to drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
給与THB80,000 - 100,000
給与USD1,500 - 2,000
給与USD3,000 - 6,000
給与IDR50,000,000 - 70,000,000
給与USD3,000 - 6,000