Our client provides its clients world-class IT solutions. Its vast experience in end-to-end solutions for diverse industries, on many different platforms, allows them to deliver measurable results that meet or exceed every expectation. Its IT service portfolio includes business consulting, design, implementation, operation & maintenance support.
We are currently looking for a BD Manager to:
Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for growing the business with our’s new/existing clients focusing especially on MNC clients.
This position is responsible for building relationships with clients, identifying strategic growth opportunities and growing our’s revenue.
The position covers sales activities for IT professional services and application solutions.
1. Responsible for growing the business with our ’s new/existing clients in APAC region focusing especially on MNC clients.
2. Identify and develop new sales opportunities, manage initial consulting activities for IT projects and work closely with internal delivery.
3. Develop a strong working relationship with our Group Companies and our Head Quarter (Tokyo) teams to collaboratively bring solutions to clients.
4. Achieve and exceed sales targets while maintaining a healthy bottom-line.
5. Conduct business consistent with company operational standards and our brand values.
Our client needs someone with the following skill;
• Dynamic, highly motivated with 5-10 years’ experience in the IT Industry.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing and Retail industry preferred.
• Assume hands on leadership and ensure delivery of quality solutions/products that add value to our clients.
• Proven ability to consult and propose effective IT solutions and successfully manage IT projects.
• Experienced in navigating complex large organizations. Comfortable communicating at different levels both technically and with senior business stakeholders.
• Proven track record of successfully completing a large IT project.
• IT applications technical knowledge preferred.
• Well networked with strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong understanding of the enterprise software market.
• Good communication skills and self-motivated.
• Team player with good account management and organizational skills.
• High level of English language proficiency in formal business communication (verbal and written).
• Four-year university degree required.
• Frequent overseas business travel in the region required.
Additional Job Information
※Depend on Experience