- Sales Manager (Japanese Metal Industry)
- An Business in ASEAN region
Our client is a Japanese electronics manufacturing company which produces Electric products such as optical fibers and electric wire cables etc.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager(Engineering and Manufacturing):
• Develop, monitor, and discipline sales staff/managers to create a culture to build a competent sales team to drive revenue and profit.
• Develop strategic plans that make revenue and profit sustainable.
• Manage tender, projects and trade relations among trading partners.
• Build company image by collaborating with group stakeholders and industry players.
• Contribute and render hands-on support to sales teams to achieve results.
• Successful candidate will be tasked to manage the sales and operations of copper strip for the first year, and other products subsequently.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• Diploma/Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in industrial sales in engineering and manufacturing fields.
• Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and problem solving capability.
• Excellent leadership, change management and communication skills.
• Strong competence in budget and cost management, tender and project management.
• Japanese Language proficiency require to liaise with Japan HQ.
給与CNY20,000 - 23,000
給与HKD20,000 - 25,000
給与JPY5,000,000 - 7,000,000
給与JPY6,000,000 - 10,000,000
給与JPY4,500,000 - 8,000,000