- Collaborate with Sales Managers to monitor performance of new sales representatives within
their first 90 Days, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and work with the Instructional
Design team to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Conduct analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities (business issues) and
work with stakeholders to create action plans against identified gaps
- Develop and implement thoughtful change management and communication plans
- Evaluate leader and stakeholder comprehension and application of content and initiatives
- Develop and implement broad-scale communications across your stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and consultative insights to key projects, including but not limited
to project scoping, key deliverables, and execution
- Partner with stakeholders using various collaborative and influencing skills
- Reviewing performance metrics and reports to understand stakeholders’ business and impact
- Attending business review meetings (such as QBRs, weekly stakeholder team calls) to
understand stakeholders’ business, business issues, key players
- Plan for ROI measures for key enablement programs (i.e. - Conduct training and
communications surveys and analyze against business metrics)
- Identifying, developing and executing enablement interventions
- Analyze reports, dashboards, and key performance metrics leveraging various internal
resources and tools
- Assess business performance relative to targets
- Address and assess emerging business issues and needs within APJ Sales.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and existing
field & inside sales, marketing team members and partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- ネイティブレベルの日本語 ※社内外共に、コミュニケーション上必要なため。
- ビジネス上級レベルの英語力 ※社内外共に、コミュニケーション上必要なため。