- Provide 1-to-1 personal training and advice on use of all the body conditioning equipment to fit the guests and members' needs
- Provide daily diet advice to members (focus on low-carbohydrate high-protein dietary)
- Tailor-made and asses the personal fitness training program for the guests and members to align with the objectives of the client
- Spread their philosophy and joy to more people
- Sports players with high interest for training and a strong determination to learn. Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Willing to communicate and interact with guest or members from different backgrounds, regardless of nationality, race, gender and age
- Relevant experience in a sizeable fitness and wellness center would be advantageous
- Certifications for personal trainer / fitness instructor / nutrition would be advantageous
- Proven track records and experience in designing fitness training program and administering the guests and members profiles are desirable
- Ability to communicate and interact in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with guests, colleagues and management in a professional manner
- 13~15K + commision
- HK island
- 5 days (Mon - Sun: 7 : 00 - 23 :00) Shift 8h / day
Excellent career advancement, training provided, attractive basic salary plus task incentive will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interest parties please send a full resume in MS Word/PDF format in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.