Our client, a private training studio is now looking for motivated candidate to join their expanding team -
- Promoting membership programs to potential members
- Provide personal instruction and advice on programs to fit the guests and members' needs
- To align with the objectives of the client and the company in keeping with the high standards of quality and service in achieving the expected results
- Administrative tasks such as customer management, reservation management
- Spread their philosophy and joy of training to more people
Qualifications and Skills:
- Secondary School graduate. Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Relevant experience in fitness training or retail industry is preferred
- Energetic, mature, self-motivated & sales-oriented
- Certifications for nutrition would be advantageous
- Willing to communicate and interact with guest or members from different backgrounds, regardless of nationality, race, gender and age
- Ability to communicate and interact in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with guests, colleagues and management in a professional manner
- 13~15K + commision
- HK island
- 5 days (Mon - Sun: 7 : 00 - 23 :00) Shift 8h / day
Excellent career advancement, training provided, attractive basic salary plus task incentive will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interest parties please send a full resume in MS Word/PDF format in English to email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.