Function : Internal Audit Manager is responsible for providing independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Company’s operations. Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, Asia Pacific, the incumbent will lead and carry out audit and consulting assignments in the region, as a critical business partner to help our stakeholders accomplish their objectives by bringing a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Plan and execute operational, IT and financial internal auditing and consulting projects, which involves evaluating the company’s systems of internal controls;
- Perform audit risk assessments, identify business risks and direct internal audit resources to significant risk areas in alignment with the company’s business objectives to ensure resources are efficiently and effectively used;
- Design risk and control matrices and develop and execute audit programs by applying appropriate audit techniques and tools;
- Ensure the quality of the internal audit processes, including interviews, documentation of workpapers and issue definition, criteria, impact, root causes and recommendations according to professional standards;
- Develop value-added recommendations to help management mitigate risk exposures and gain operational efficiencies through streamlining, standardizing and automating existing business processes;
- Communicate the results of audits, consulting and investigation projects via clear and concise written reports and oral presentations to management;
- Monitor the management remediation efforts;
- Align and partner with corporate internal IT auditors and external auditors to accomplish internal audit initiatives.
- Degree in business related discipline, e.g. finance & accounting; MBA or relevant master studies is desirable;
- 10 years of relevant experience in internal auditing, risk management and process improvement gained in international accounting or consulting firms with at least three years of manufacturing experience in multinational companies;
- Certificates such as CIA and CISA are desirable;
- Strong business acumen with experience in manufacturing and supply chain management processes are required;
- Knowledge of IT and ERP systems with solid experience in performing general IT controls testing;
- Knowledge of international accounting and auditing standards and SOX compliance are preferable;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence others;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin. Excellent analytical and report writing skills in English is a must;
- Fluent Japanese is a plus
- Exposure to Asia Pacific region, particularly China is required;
- Willingness and capable to travel within and outside Asia up to around 25%.