Job Function :
The Solutions Delivery Manager will be working in a Client facing environment, and be expected to engage with Client to manage the delivery of Company IT products and services to Financial Services. The role will involve working internally with Sales/Operations and the Client at different levels, in order to understand Client needs or practices, as well as analyzing these to ensure a relevant Solution can be identified and delivered to clients.
Job Responsibilities :
• Interpreting client needs and matching these to Company’s products and services.
• Focus on activities and improvements that will ultimately shorten time-to-revenue.
• Client expectation management throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
• Coordination of the internal cross domain activities required to fully deliver solutions to the full
satisfaction of the client.
• Consults with the Account Executives on proposal/solution design.
• Providing input on solutions complexity, cost and feasibility.
• Delivering a high level implementation plan to the client
• Functioning as the link to inform Operations and Customer Support staff of new business and
ensure that appropriate training is provided for any specific, non-standard requirements
• Responsible for assembling and managing a project team (Bank and Company)
• Communicator of all potential delivery obstacles – Internal/External
Job Requirements :
Skills & Abilities (Required Technical /Functional Skills):
• Min 3 years relevant experience of Project Management tools and methodologies.
• Good communication and presentation skills are essential
• Analytical Thinking
• Structured and practical problem solving abilities
• Team Player
• Fluent Languages – Japanese & English
Knowledge (Education, experience):
• Degree in IT, Finance or related subject
• Practical experience within the Professional FX/Banking/IT industry
• Proven track record in Project Management
Behaviors (to adhere to working principles):
• Excellent communication skills
• Team orientation
• Customer orientation
• Able and willing to undertake Domestic and International Travel (HK, Singapore, Taiwan)when
• Able and willing to work non-core hours to support the Business in the achievement of its goals
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com