Our client is a listed Electronics PCBA Manufacturer in providing OEM/ODM Electronics Solution for Communications, Computing, Healthcare, Aerospace and Industrial Automation.
• To develop and secure new business opportunities for selling high-tech electronic products in Japan.
• To expand the customer base within the market segment and explore new market segment in Japan.
• To expand EMS business growth by promoting Company value-added engineering services to current customers
• To manage and provide direct support to customers & Sales team, liaise with internal operations to meet customer requirements
• To define and identify Product Marketing strategies and Product Road map in align with the Global Market trend and Product development
• To drive profitable growth by increasing Sales Revenue and Profit Margin
• To work closely with Project teams to achieve Project milestones, budgets and deliverables
• Knowledgeable of the Competitors’ strategies, activities, people, strengths and weaknesses
• Degree in Electronic Engineering is required
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, preferably gained in Electronics Manufacturing or EMS industry
• Independent, self-initiated, aggressive and result-oriented
• Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in spoken English and Japanese
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com