【Closed】Executive (Front) - Insurance
Executive (Front) - Insurance
- Report to Vietnamese and Japanese Leaders, managers
- Team with other 15 members of Sales Department.
1. Client services (For clients assigned by Division leader)
o Timely renew policies, strictly following Renewal Guideline of the Division
o Follow up client’s growth & requirements
o Design insurance program matching with client’s requirement
o Negotiate terms & conditions with clients
o Keep & develop the relationship with clients
o Conduct seminars for both current and potential clients
o Arrange risk surveys
o Provide consulting services to clients
o Explore new clients
2. Business Administration:
o Assist supervisors to handle client services
o Prepare and submit the Quotations to clients as per Division’s Guidelines
o Check the policies issued by Business Processing
o Plan client meeting schedules
o Strictly follow up Premium Collection
3. Co-ordination with other Divisions
o Timely prepare periodic reports as required by the Manager
5. Other office work as required by the Company
Essential requirements :
- University Graduation.
- English fluency and / or Japanese fluency.
- Strong marketing sense.
- Understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Desirable Requirements :
- 2 years of experience in same position or same field
- Japanese ability is a plus
The company is an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Today the company is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. The company also benefits from being a member of one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Across ASEAN, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand with 4,500 employees, the company has been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. Their portfolio spans across property, marine cargo, liability, engineering, and other classes of casualty business in the commercial insurance line, and home and contents, motor, personal accident and travel in the personal insurance offerings.
The company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam with Head Quarter in Hanoi, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City, and Representative Offices in Hai Phong, Da Nang and Hung Yen.