- Perform process and business requirement analysis to meet users’ requirement/expectation and existing IT system constraints
- Manage to Execute OEP and new secure Software/application/solutions/enhancement.
- Support IT management in setting up IT strategy, governance, controls, standards, processes and procedures.
Software Development Life Cycle management:
- Analyze plan, process and requirement
- Design/review the software architecture, features and specifications
- Acquire, build or develop the software
- Prepare deployment material and check the deployment.
- Maintain the software development
- Support troubleshooting and debugging software
- Train/guide the developmental team to optimize their work.
Software Quality Management:
- Quality assurance: set/propose standards, processes and/or compose procedures to maintain the quality, stability, reliability and security of services and software as well as to meet necessary regulatory.
- Quality planning: define the quality attributes to be associated with the output of the software.
- Quality control: supervise testing and reviewing software in stages to ensure quality assurance processes, standards, security and timeline.
IT Project Management :
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing management.
- Integration, scope, time, cost, quality, procurement, human resources, communications, risk, stakeholder management.
Desirable Background & Experience:
BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field;
MSc/MA will be appreciated
Certified application developer is a plus
- Language Skills: English fluency
- At least 4 years experienced in IT software development management.
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Gender: Any
- Age: Any
- Personality: Encouraging, planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, oversight, technical skills, creativity, customer-focused, attention to detail, problem solving and teamwork.
The company is an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Today the company is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. The company also benefits from being a member of one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Across ASEAN, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand with 4,500 employees, the company has been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. Their portfolio spans across property, marine cargo, liability, engineering, and other classes of casualty business in the commercial insurance line, and home and contents, motor, personal accident and travel in the personal insurance offerings.
The company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam with Head Quarter in Hanoi, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City, and Representative Offices in Hai Phong, Da Nang and Hung Yen.