【Closed】Japanese Speaking - Service Engineer - Electrical Appliance
Japanese Speaking - Service Engineer - Electrical Appliance
- Support for requests from Japanese customers
- Respond to inquiries from Japanese contractors in cooperation with Service and Sales departments
- Visit a Japanese customer with Japanese manager
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Follow up with Japanese clients to ensure their products are fully functional after troubleshooting and ask if customers need any support or other requests
- Age: 25 - 35 years old. Gender: Male preferred
- Education: Bachelor degree of Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering & Technical background
- Language: English Business level (Good at Japanese Communication, from N2 level)
- Experience: At least 3 years of working experience in Technical field
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Ability to resolve problems relating to Japanese customers
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues in Japanese
As an affiliate of one of the world's largest manufacturers of air conditioning equipment, the company in Vietnam is a trust worthy supplier of providing air quality and comfort to a wide range of customers' living environments in Vietnam.
By establishing its network nationwide, the company offers not only sales but also all types of after sales services ranging from technical advice to repair and maintenance service for all product line up distributed within the country.
In 2012 and 2013, the company was listed in Top 500 Largest Vietnamese Enterprises and was listed on Top 100 Trusted Brand ranked by Vietnam Economy Times and Consumer Magazine in 2013. The company is also the pioneer in implementing the national rules on energy efficiency conducted by the government.