RGF 2017 COLLABORATOR CAMPAIGN
8 Sep 2017 – 31 Dec 2017
· Collaborator : Person who registers to join the campaign
· Referred CDD: Candidate who is referred by Collaborator of the Campaign and meets all conditions in Point No. 7.
· Reference Confirmation Email (Email from RGF to confirm that a Referred CDD is qualified to join this Collaboration Campaign)
· Years of Experience: Total full-time working time of the Referred Candidate.
· Referred Date: When RGF received Referred CDD’s Resume mentioned in Point No.7
· Joining Date: When the Referred CDD starts working at a new company that RGF introduced
· Working Period: the number of days from Starting Date to Stop working Date/ Current working date of the CDD at the company that RGF Introduced
· RGF’s Website: https://www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/vietnam/all
· RGF Office in HCMC:
o Address: 901 Central Plaza, 17 Le Duan Dist, Ben Nghe Ward, HCMC
o Tel: 028 3911 5800
· RGF Office in Hanoi
o Address: 11th floor, GELEX Tower, 52 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
o Tel: 024 32 18 11 08
Successful Job –Change
When the Referred CDD join the Company introduced by RGF from 8 Sep 2017 to 28 Feb 2018 AND the Working Period is at least 62 days
The awards are from VND 1,500,000 to VND 8,000,000 and will be pay by bank transferred payment.
The payment amount varies depending on Referred CDD’s Years of Experience or Tittle mentioned in the Offer Letter.
Years of Experience:
- Fresh: VND 1,500,000
- Up to 3+: VND 2,500,000
- From 4 to 7+: VND 4,000,000
- From 8: VND 6,000,000 VND
- BSE: VND 8,000,000
- Project Manager
- From Manager Level : VND 8,000,000 (This level not inlude Assistant Manager Level)
Who can get the Campaign Award?
Collaborator will get RGF’s Campaign Awards if the Referred CDDs they introduce meet the following conditions:
1. Referral Date: From 8 Sep 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 (based on Reference Confirmation Email)
2. Joining Date: From 11 Sep 2017 – 28 Feb 2018
(based on our Client’s confirmation about the joining date of the Referred CDD)
3. Working Period: at least 62 days
If you have Successful Job –Change but:
· either the Referral Date and the Joining Date is not in our campaign term; or
· the Referred CDD’s Working Period is less than 62 days; or
· your contact information is not correct so RGF cannot contact Referred Candidate and Collaborator
· RGF finds immoral or unfair actions.
You will not get RGF’s Awards
How to register to be Collaborator?
· To register to join this Campaign as Collaborator, please send us an email with the following Subject and Content:
Subject: COLLABORATOR REGISTRATION
I would like to register to be Collaborator – RGF 2017 Collaborator Campaign
1. Full Name:
2. Date of Birth:
3. ID Card / Passport No. (need attached Photo/Scanned of ID Card)
4. Email Address:
5. Bank Account (The bank account that you will receive the payment from RGF if you get the Campaign Award)
· Account Name:
· Account Number:
· At Bank:
· Received Email Address: RGF Mailbox or Email of RGF’s consultants
· After receiving your registration email, you will receive an email from RGF Mailbox with subject COLLABORATION REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION to confirm that you are successful in Collaborator Registration.
Who can be Referred CDD?
Referred Candidate should meet the below requirements:
· The candidate’s Resume is sent to RGF during the Effective Time
o Japanese Speaking Candidates: No need to mention specific vacant jobs from RGF
o English Speaking Candidates: The Collaborator are required to mention JOB CODE from RGF’s website that suitable to the Candidate. If RGF finds the Candidate’s profile is not suitable to the job, the candidate will be unqualified to be Referred Candidate
· Has all required information as below:
· Full Name:
· Date of Birth:
· Email Address:
· Contact Phone No:
· Minimum Degree: College Degree
o Japanese Speaking Candidate: Japanese skills is equivalent to N2 (Need at least N3 Certificate, College or Bachelor Degree in Japanese, study or living in Japan). RGF will check Japanese skills of the candidates. If the candidates do not meet language skills requirement from RGF, they will not be qualified.
o English Speaking Candidate: English skills meet the Language Requirement of the Job that Collaborator introduce
· Has not existed in RGF’s Database System
· RGF has own Database System
· RGF will check the existence of the candidate when receiving compulsory information of the candidates
+ If the candidates is existed in our database, they will not be qualified
+ If the candidates is not existed in our database, they will be qualified
When a candidate directly send their CV to RGF, we will support the candidate in finding a new suitable job. However the candidate will not be qualified as Referred CDD of the Campaign if:
· The Candidate does not mention the Collaborator’s Information:
- Collaborator’s Name
- Collaborator’s Email Address
· The mentioned collaborator has not registered as Collaborator of our Campaign.
Introduce Referred Candidate Email
When a Collaborator introduce candidates to RGF, you should mention the following in your email:
· Japanese speaking Candidate:
o Attached Resume of the Referred CDD; OR
o All Required Information of the Referred CDD if there is no Resume attached
· English speaking Candidate
o Attached Resume of the Referred CDD and JOB CODE of the job suitable to the Referred CDD; OR
o All Required Information of the Referred CDD if there is no Resume attached and JOB CODE of the job suitable to the Referred CDD
Confirmation Email – Referred Candidate
After Receive CV/Resume of Referred CDD, RGF will send CONFIRMATION EMAIL – REFERRED CANDIDATE to the Collaborator and the Referred CDD
RGF confirm Collaborator [ name of the Collaborator ] has successful introduce the below Referred Candidate:
o Full Name:
o Date of Birth:
o ID Card/Passport No.
o Email Address:
o Full Name:
o Date of Birth:
o Email Address:
o Years of Experience
o Contact Phone No.:
o Referred Date:
When will you get the award?
· If the Referred CDD pass his/her 62 working days at RGF’s Client before 15th of the month, payment will be paid at the end of that month.
· If the Referred CDD pass his/her 62 working days at RGF’s Client from 15th of the month, payment will be paid at the end of the following month.
Procedures to get the awards
1. Send email to RGF Mailbox or Email of RGF’s Consultants to register as Collaborator (Point No.6)
2. Receive COLLABORATION REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION Email
3. Send introduced candidate ‘s Resume/ information to RGF Mailbox or Email of RGF’s Consultant (within the Effective Time )
4. Wait for RGF checking whether the introduced candidate meets Referred CDD’s qualified conditions
5. Receive Reference Confirmation Email from RGF
6. Has Successful Job Change: meet 02 below conditions:
· Joining Date: 11 Sep 2017 – 28 Feb 2018
· Working Period is equal or greater than 62 days
7. RGF send Notice about CDD get Offer, & Joining Date (When Referred CDD join RGF’s Client)
8. When the Working Period of Referred Candidate is equal or greater than 62 days, RGF send Notice about Award Amount and Payment Time within 5 days. If we do not send Email to you, it automatically means that the Working Period of the candidate is less than 62 days.