Our client, a famous Japanese company is looking for a candidate to join their team.
• Handle full spectrum of the general administration function including but not limited to office administration
• Manage the provision of office facilities and services (office supplies, printing & stationery, fixture & furniture, telecommunication, mailing, office hygiene & cleaning, security & safety) through vendors, co-ordinates the purchase/repair activities, handle payments and record maintenance
• Supervise the administration team (around 8 team members) to maintain smooth company operations
• Handles the office renovation and relocation projects. Co-ordinates with property agents, interior work builders, vendors and building management.
• Handle staff accommodation rental and renewal matters
• Assist in developing and implementing administrative policies and measures.
• Assist in implementing cost-effective and low-cost initiatives in General Affairs services
• Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Degree holder in business administration or other related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience, with minimum 3 years of supervisory experience of operational or frontline staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with team members and stakeholders
• Strong leadership, well-organized, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
• Able to respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise, managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities and plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Additional Job Information
• 5-day work
• Double Pay
• Discretionary Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Annual Leave : 7-14 days
• Probation Period: 3 months