HKD15,000 - 20,000
Hong Kong Kowloon Side
• Source and expand new fabric products, mainly in knit
• Conduct presentation of fabric products to customers in order to generate sales and establish new business
• Establish and maintain good rapport with existing customers and potential customers
• Follow up fabric production and delivery plan with the factory
• Maintain and update production records and system data
• Negotiate price, contracts and packages details with customers and factory
• Assist other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
• Diploma or above in Clothing & Textile or related disciplines is preferred
• Good knowledge of fabric, mainly in knit and textile manufacturing
• 3-5 years’ sales / merchandising experience gained from knit
• With a strong sense of fabric technology trend.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin
• Sound knowledge in PC operations and MS office suite
• Responsible, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well-organized and self-initiative
• Business travel is required (China and Asia Pacific)
• Immediate available is highly preferred
The company is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, which is a multinational corporation headquartered in Japan that specializes in industrial products centred on technologies in organic synthetic chemistry, polymer chemistry, and biochemistry.
Its founding business areas were fibres and textiles, as well as plastics and chemicals. The company has also diversified into areas such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and R&D, medical products, reverse osmosis biomembranes, electronics, IT-products, housing and engineering, as well as advanced composite materials.