Our client, a famous manufacturing company is now looking for Insurance Assistant to join their team.
- Handles and answer enquiries from Clients and Customers.
- Assess insurance claims, issue bills
- Assess pending items and report to manager
- Process account payable and receivable
- Handle of the Japanese emergency hotline
- Standby for urgent assistance duties (an interpreter at the outside, support of the return home in Japan, etc)
- Provide service to visitors
- Update hospital information and make confirmation
- Compile reports
- Perform Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 3 years customer services experience with the knowledge in Insurance would be an advantage.
-Native Japanese, with good command of English. Also Cantonese or Mandarin would be plus.
-Able to travel overseas for OJT
-High sense of responsibility, accuracy and able to work under pressure
-Computer proficiency in MS Office
Additional Job Information
Mon - Friday 9 :00 - 6:00
Sat, others : No
Transportation : No
Medical : Yes
Over time : No
Travel : No (OJT is to do in Shanghai and Taiwan for each 2 weeks)
Bonus : Yes
Double Pay: No
Annual Leave : 1st year 7days – (Max 14 days)
Sick Leave : Yes (2days)