• Business partner to the leadership team to formulate market expansion strategy
• Provide leadership on financial accounting, control, reporting, risk management, company secretarial, tax planning, and treasury functions, etc.
• Financial reporting - Drive the group financial reporting in accordance with HK GAAP and corporate standards
• Risk management and control - Perform risk assessment on overall group's operation as well as implementing risk control policies and procedures
• Business process re-engineering - Devise and implement business process strategy to help streamline the finance operation to achieve higher level of effectiveness
• Tax Management - Improve tax efficiency via proper tax planning and tax incentive maintenance
• System implementation - Act as one of the key drivers in new system implementation to ensure smooth transition and operation
• Work closely with management team on new company strategic initiatives such as go-to-market business plan, merger and acquisition, etc.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related discipline
• Qualified Accountant
• Sound knowledge on HKGAAP and regulatory compliance is essential
• A minimum of 10 years' experience of which at least 5 years' financial management experience gained from Hong Kong listed or sizeable organization(s)
• Exposure in manufacturing industry would be a plus
• Knowledge in SAP is highly advantageous
• Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties please send a full English resume in MS Word/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org/en/hongkong/
All information received will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.