<Number of employees: Total: 7 Local: 7 >
<Report Line: Country Manager and Regional Sales Manager in Singapore >
<Team Member: 1 person>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 (for now) persons >
<Products: chemicals for textiles >
<Clients: B2B >
• Takes ownership for the assigned business fields within the country or region in alignment with
Marketing Head and Business Team
• Achieve business targets assigned
• Comply with job standards (e.g. regular and frequent visits to customers, visit reports, monthly
and special reports, complete and accurate documentation)
• Provide service to existing customers on regular basis and acquire new accounts in the field of
• Provide technical advice for standard or other inquiries or refer to the technical team where
• Process customer complaints by following guidelines and parameters, and settle them to the
customers’ and business’s satisfaction.
• Business planning and local sales forecasting
• Monitor customer receivables and credit limits.
• Collect, analyze and present customer, market, industry trends, and competitor information/ data
• Develop and implement country-specific business strategies and align with the team
• Identify and assess potential new distribution channels in line with business and logistic
• Lead, guide, and support local distributors; ensuring regular and frequent business and customer
• Ensure effective and regular communication and flow of information with local management as
well as with Marketing Head and Business Team (BT).
• Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of the customer team (CSR, Technical
Manager, Marketing Manager and etc.)
• Observe and comply with the basic rules laid down in the management systems used by local
entity and Divisions/Business Unit (BU)/BT e.g. IMS, staff handbook, antitrust, code of conduct.
• Ensure that travel plans and appointment schedules adhere to the cost-benefit principle.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Male / Female around 33 - 40 years old
• Educational Background: Minimum Bachelor’s degree, major in Polymer Science, Chemistry,
Engineering or another relevant discipline
• More than 5 years as a senior salesperson of B2B Chemical Sales Experience, ideally in the textile-related industries
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Good interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
• Confident and Assertive manner
• Well-developed organizational skills
• Initiative, fast learner, self-motivated, and eager to grow
• Strong personality, Able to work under less supervision, good teamwork, excellent negotiation skills, leadership, good communication, and interpersonal skills