• Liaison between engineering/project office and utility (customer) for project management matters on case to case basis.
• Coordinate between engineering/project office and Suppliers/Subcontractors for project management matters on case to case basis.
• Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develops the local activities for the Project in Indonesia by building a relationship with all level (especially higher level) of personnel in Indonesian Authority such as, but not limited to PLN, MEMR, MoF.
• Coordinates and negotiates with relevant stakeholders as the first point of contact for the Project and reports to the GM and PM.
• Develops a detailed project plan to track progress.
• To manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Reports and escalates to management as needed.
• Assists the Project management include planning, coordinating, organizing, scheduling, and monitoring work and project progress.
• Assists to control and monitor subcontractors’/ suppliers’ work progress.
• Assists to obtain required permits and licenses for the Project.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Execution PM.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Good command in English
• Good time management, organization skill and ability to work under high pressure with multi tasks.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill
• Good problem solving skill
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to go to business trip Thailand and Japan.
• At least 8 year working experience in power sector in Indonesia