<Report Line : Sales Manager >
<Team Member: <5 persons>
<Number of Subordinates: <5 persons >
<Products: Inkjet - Copier >
<Clients: Corporate >
<Saturday Working: >
• Team leader, directing, delivering open and honest communication, coaching and conseling with respective team member.
• Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
• Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross – functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
• Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team.
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
• Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches.
• Use market research data to determine product pricing.
• Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog post.
• Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Manage marketing budget and approval process.
• Oversee the overall operation of the business unit report directly to business unit director.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
• Min 3 Years experience in product management. Having experience in selling copier or laser is more preferable.
• Min Bachelor degree, any degree welcome to apply, technical or electricity background is more preferable.
• Independent, leadership and high achiever.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skils.
• Sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
• Creative thinker with a vision.
• Attention to details.
• The candidates should demonstrate proven track record in sales and marketing field.
• Able to formulate go to market strategy for copier product, from product selection, Price positioning, channel strategy and communication to the market and finally to meet the given target.