Our client, a Japanese well known Information Services company, is looking for a Project Manager - Solutions & Consulting (HRMS) as followings:
• Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations.
• Closely work with assigned project team members.
• Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers.
• Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
• Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
• Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline. PMP Certified.
• At least 5 years of IT experience.
• Good knowledge in Human Resource Management System with at least 1 year related experience. Experience in HKMA Regulatory Reporting/AML is a plus.
• BA skills and solid experience in going through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a must.
• Experiences in web development, .Net framework, MSSQL and Oracle.
• Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Knowledge in Japanese is an advantage.
• Articulate, persuasive, good interpersonal skill and service attitude.
• Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills.
• Good analytical, communication and documentation skills.
Additional Job Information
Up to 45,000 HKD
Mon - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Work Location: Wong Chuk Hang
Transportation : Yes
Medical : Yes
Bonus : Yes, Discretionary
Double Pay: Yes
Annual Leave : 1st year (10 days); 2nd year (15 days); 3rd year (20 days)
Sick Leave : Yes (6days / year)