Our client is a large size financial group with presence in Hong Kong, they are now seeking for a professional caliber to join their legal department as below:
• To provide in-house general legal advice and support services mainly on institutional business. Expected to expand into other business areas over time.
• To prepare and/or review legal documents focusing on ISDA documentation, repo agreements, securities borrowing and lending agreements.
• To provide legal advice and support principally on matters within the regulatory scope of the HK SFC relating to dealing in and advising on securities, futures and over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives and asset management.
• To provide legal advice and support on litigations and regulatory investigations.
• To liaise with and give instructions to external lawyers.
• To provide legal advice and support on our insurance brokerage, MPF and money-lender businesses.
• A law degree with honors from HK or English jurisdictions.
• At least three 3 years working as an in-house counsel or a legal practitioner familiar with rules and regulations on securities and futures businesses and dealing with relevant regulators.
• Preference will be afforded to those who have working knowledge in OTC derivative transactions.
• Spoken & written English and Chinese and being a member of relevant professional bodies an advantage.
Additional Job Information
Hong Kong Island
Medical (including spouse and dependent)