Our client, a famous Japanese automotive parts trading company, they are now looking for a highly motivated caliber to join their team:
- Primary responsibility is to coordinate projects for electronic connection products used in the automotive industry and oversee its manufacturing process to meet company standards.
- Secondary responsibility is to act as window for Quality Assurance between customer and supplier for defective products including the processing, investigation, implementation of corrective action and reporting.
- Liaison with internal and external multi-national teams to ensure smooth transition of a business from product inquiry to mass production.
- Conduct on-site audit and provide guidance to suppliers in China and Vietnam, proactively drive their continuous improvement of Quality Management System and production process.
- Compile and execute action plans for projects typically lasting from 6~18 Months.
- Provide periodic reporting for project status and quality performance to team leader and manager.
- Identify and negotiate necessary resources to accomplish tasks within the given time frame.
- Maintain good relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Japanese firm preferred, fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Experience or certification related with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 will be a plus.
- Commands business level Mandarin, N2 Grade Japanese and acceptable English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of presenting quantitative and qualitative analysis based on good logical thinking.
- Proactive, well organized, independent with good self-motivation.
- Strong determination with a positive attitude, willing to try new concepts/practices to drive results.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
- Willing to travel overseas for customer visits.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. (Especially with Excel and PowerPoint) MS Access will be a plus.
Additional Job Information
Fresh Graduates are welcome
Medical, OT, Transportation
Tsim Sha Tsui