Our client, a leading Japanese IT solution company, is looking for a candidate to join their team.
• Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations.
• Hiring, training, motivating and coaching team members.
• Assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
• Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
• Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
• Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
• Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline. PMP Certified.
• At least 10 years of IT experience, preferably in Managerial role.
• Good knowledge in Human Resource Management System. Experience in HKMA Regulatory Reporting/AML is a plus.
• BA skills and solid experience in going through the entire SDLC is a must.
• Background in banking and finance field will be an advantage.
• Experiences in web development, .Net framework, MSSQL and Oracle.
• Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Knowledge in Japanese is an advantage.
• Articulate, persuasive, good interpersonal skill and service attitude.
• Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills.
• Good management skills on staff supervisory.
• Good analytical, communication and documentation skills.
Additional Job Information
• Salary: Negotiable
• Work Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
• Double Pay
• Discretionary Bonus
• Transportation Allowance
• Business Trip Allowance
• Sick Leave (6 days per annum)
• Annual Leave: 1st yr (10 days); 2nd yr (15 days); 3rd yr (20 days)
• Probation: 3 months
• Work Location: Wong Chuk Hang