Our client is a well-known financial institute located in HK Island, they are currently seeking for a professional caliber to join their Corporate Planning department as below:
- Manage the business development operations of Hong Kong to excel the business objectives, review and minimize the operational risks exposure, and ensure the business development operation is in strong compliance to the Banking Ordinance and other statutory rules and regulations.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a full spectrum of personal assistance services to Senior Management but not limited to assistance works, planning and coordinating schedules, etc.
- Provide support professional communication with contacts and customers in China, Japan, South East Asia and Overseas
- Handle all business development related enquiries and activities.
- Strictly adhere to Company policies, procedures and ethical requirements by ensuring that the operation of business development activities are ethically and legally complied.
- Support and participate in various ad-hoc assignments or projects.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Degree in Economics, Finance or related disciplines, a MBA degree or equivalent is highly preferred
- 4 years' experience in banking and finance industry of which 2 years’ management exposure in related discipline
- Solid knowledge in practical banking operations
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and analytical skills to perform various financial analysis for Management
- Strong business acumen, high integrity and initiative with good communication skills
- High integrity, good team-player and meticulous
- Proficiency in MS Office application
- Good command of English, Chinese, Japanese is an advantage
Additional Job Information