• Handle full set of accounts & daily accounting duties, including A/P, A/R, month-end closing, profit & loss account, balance sheet, etc.;
• Handle financial and management reporting;
• Assist in annual budget and forecast;
• Liase with auditors and other professional parties for auditing and taxation matters
• Perform assigned duties as required.
• Ad hoc duties
• Preferably college/university graduate in Accounting with at least 4-5 years relevant working experience.
• Good written and spoken command in both Mandarin and English.
• Preferably know how to use ERP STEP Pro system.
• Self-motivated, responsible, strong follow up skills and well organized.