【Closed】Service Area Assistant Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
Service Area Assistant Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
IDR10,000,000 - 12,000,000
- Setting target, monitoring and analyzing of achievements of spare part sales activity by controlling and monitoring availability of spare part in main dealer and field.
- Make corrective action information about technical problem at field to Engineering department.
- Build network and relationship with Dealers’ Owner by planning & execute service and spares network expansion
- Visiting to all Authorized Dealers in areas been assigned
- Collecting and analyzing of market information for quality improvement and corrective action if have problem at dealers by obtaining data monthly for the performance and facility of dealers (trained manpower and tools availability) to improve availability.
- Set Up and Develop new Main Dealer/Dealer
- Instruct and assist to dealers for upgrading workshop by Training, Supervising and Mentoring area service assistant managers in service management to implement 5S and the Authorized Service Standards in dealer workshops and Increasing service redemption
Monitoring warranty application and training to dealers by preparing failure trend analysis on cost and km basis.
- Man Power training analysis.
- Controlling, monitoring, evaluate and improvement customer satisfaction index.
- Conducting test for new & old products with overall technical support and monitor product performance in field.
Have a minimum of S1 degree in any discipline with min. 3.00 GPA
Has a strong leadership character, able to manage subordinates well
Having a sharp and good strategic analysis
Automotive / workshop experience is preferred
Have good interpersonal skills & communication skills
Can communicate using English (Verbal & Written) Business Level
- good communication skill; Able to work under pressure.
- working experience in Japanese Company
Strong in problem solving; possess leadership traits; assertive; negotiation skill;