1. Develop and implement systems for managing health, safety & Environment
2. Undertake risk assessment as required and follow up control measures to completion
3. Investigate and analyze accident, near misses and incident to establish root cause.
4. Update internal record with regard to incidents, near misses and accidents
5. Undertake project and information gathering to establish hazards and level of risk
6. Be involved in undertaking action plans to ensure continuing compliance with legislation
7. Be able to maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations.
8. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, Safety risk and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly Audits
9. Facilitate incident investigation process.
10. Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical attention
11. Enter safety incident information in database in a timely manner
12. Perform Safety Observations & Audits
13. Train and assist to complete their safety responsibility (Audit, Follow Safety Rules, etc)
14. Possess a thorough understanding of local/Regional regulations and company policy.
15. Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable National & International Safety polices.
16. Measure the performance against published requirement in safety policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for a location to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
17. Ensure safety record – keeping and data integrity and provides the team with accurate report.
18. Analyze safety audit review result and develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risk and prevent injury at other locations
19. Audit the workplace organization and associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
20. Review for effectiveness the deployed safety tools and revise to ensure continual improvement.
1. Male , 27 - 30 years old.
2. Min. S1 in any discipline.
3. Has at least 2or 3 years of working experience in handling Health and Safety areas.
4. Has a good English skill in speaking and writing as well.
5. Have skill and implementation
6. Good analytical Thinking and creative
7. Willing to be place in Karawang
1. Good at Microsoft software application (Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project, etc.)
2. Can operate Auto Cad software will be benefit
3. Have know-how about Health, Safety and Environment
4. Have Skill & Implementation ISO 14000 ; 9001, HSE and another systems that are relevant
5. Have Safety Sertification (Ahli K3 Umum) is an advantage
6. Must have basic First Aid and Basic Fire Fighting Certificate.
Desirable Experiences :
1. Working in Japanese manufacturing company in Automotive industries
2. Able to Speak Japanese
Desirable Character :
• Have a good inter personality
• Have a good communication skill
• Have capability to work in team and also independently
• Have target oriented manner
• Have an eagerness to further improvement
• Diligent and patient on the working processes