• Minimum 5 years experience in a Warehouse Manager position from FMCG company
• Minimum S1 from reputable university
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
• Familiar with ASRS, RFID/Barcode technology
• Familiar with Oracle
• Manage & overseeing day to day operations in the warehouse to meet objective and goals.
• Manage a team of warehouse personnel to provide smooth and efficient warehouse operations in the area of inbound, outbound and inventory management.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintain and update warehouse, operations and shipping Standard Operation Procedures. Compliance to all Quality management system.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment, preventive maintenance, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating preventive and corrective actions.
• Manage and develop warehouse personnel by recruiting, training, counseling and disciplining employees.
• Maintain proper housekeeping of the warehouse at all times.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Submit weekly reports and KPIs to Senior Management.
• Manage 3rd party logistics warehouses.
Basic salary, Meal & Transportation Allowance
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org