Position Subject name: RY-020 - Manager - Logistics
No of position 1
Experience 12 to 15 Years
Education MBA (SCM/Logistics)
Language English and Hindi
Age 35-45 years
Salary 1,00,000-1,20,000 Per Month
Location Bawal, Haryana
Industries Preferences * Automobile / Auto Component Manufacturing Industries
* Paint/ Lubricants Industries.
Key Skills : a) Material Planning b) Import / Export Regulations
c) Warehouse Operation d) Transportation & Distribution
e) OEM-OES/Aftermarket Customer Service
Job Description 1. Warehouse Operations
* Monitoring of warehouse operations and maintain clean and neat with kaizen idea creation and its implementation.
* Negotiation and finalisation of contract with warehouse owner.
* Availability of stock in warehouse as per requirement.
* Search suitable location for warehouse as per customer/company requirements.
* Experiences of using IT syStem such as ERP , WMS and MES.
2. Transport and Logistics Management
* Ensure all delivery at the customer's end as per required timeline (OEM/OES + Aftermarket)
* Search of new transport and negotiation with them as per company requirement.
* Finalisation of service agreement with transport as per company requirement.
* Negotiation with transport for timely delivery of material and logistics related issue.
* Select transportation route to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidation warehouse and distribution.
* Negotiate prices and term with freight forwarders.
* Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
* Resolve any arising problems or complaints meet cost, productivity , accuracy and timeliness targets.
* Maintains metrics and analyse date to assess performance and implement improvement.
* Tracking of vehicle location if required.
* Tracking delivery of materials to the right customer, right time and correct location.
3. Import & Export, KD-FG Procurement from overseas
* Monitor sales forecast and availability of raw material as per production plan.
* Abundant experience of import / export activities with its knowledge.
* Read comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
* Deep understanding to support proper ordering considering stock level.
4. Inventory management
* Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
* Analysis and review inventories to determine how to increase inventories turn, reduce SIT and avoid sales loss.
* Identify & manage risk. Aggressive intervention and coordination with overseas suppliers in case trouble happened.
5. General Issue
* Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecast and changes.
* Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
* Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, quality assurance to identify or quality new suppliers.
* Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
* Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished product.
* Design or implement supply chains policies that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
* Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
* Team development and term management.
* Fulfill Audit requirements.
* Basic Knowledge such as why why analysis, 5S, Microsoft excel & excel & PowerPoint.