Designation: - Executive –IT Support
Experience: - 01+ Years
Work Location: Chennai
1. Male candidates only.
2. Age: Below 25-28 years old
3. Good communication skills in English
4. Must be a Hard Worker.
IT Support Duties and Responsibilities
· Install and configure software and computer systems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
· Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
· Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
· Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
· Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
· Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
· Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
· Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
· Able to handle multiple tasks like below apart from IT Duties
· Purchasing of new Mobiles, Laptops, Sim Cards, Data Cards, Data Plan Changes, etc.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
· Candidate need to have a bachelor’s degree / Masters in computer science or a related field.
· 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
· Certifications are preferred, but not required.
· Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
· Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
· Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
· Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
· Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
· Willing to travel all over India when support required