· Managing and developing strategies for Nihon Kohden ME product lines.
· Manage and create Clinical Support for all Nihon Kohden product range during & after Sales.
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and Services, working with global corporate communication Managers.
· Use Sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of products, or services, analysing business development and monitoring market trends.
· Analyze sales funnel with reference to his modality, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities
· Manage and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with modality Managers to market their products and services.
· Manage and participate in important clinical conferences.
· Responsible for internal training on new products and services; update existing products
· Manage Product launch and Product portfolio
· Update market, competitors’, information and local customer ideal
· Communicates new developments internally (product and market)
· Initiate, conduct and evaluate marketing activities:
· Provides sales support (i.e. product presentation, demo activity, local adaptation/creation of selling tool
· Conducts on-site demonstration of products to customers and distributors
· Planning and Conducting In-house or On-site Product Trainings for Distributors or Customers
· Good presentation skills are essential requirement
· Coordinates local approval with regulatory affairs.