The Plant Manager’s primary responsibilities include the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production,
logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
• Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day-to-day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Ensure the efficient processing of incoming orders while maintaining end product quality standards.
• Recruit direct, coach and mentor staff to ensure performance targets are being met.
• Identify employee training requirements and ensure that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards.
• Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
• Ensure site compliance to all labour, safety, and environmental regulations.
• Prepare management reporting as required.
• Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Be able o communicate in English.
• Possess over 10 years’ solid experience in printing industry with good operation experience
• Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge as a manager.
• Must be Indonesian passport holder.
• communication, negotiation, strategic planning and staff development skills are essential
• Station in Jakarta is required and garment accessory business experience is essential.
Basic Salary:Around 25JT
(※deprnd on skill)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org