<Report Line : Manager >
<Team Member: 4 persons>
<Products: Apparel >
• Lead AP Team, including to manage AP team members (three contract staff as of now), to enhance the whole PTP (purchase to payment) process of the company while involving all departments, to monitor and report the invoice status of payment (weekly) and closing (end of month) so that payment and journal are completed timely and accurately, to communicate with Accenture team for any interface error, and to approve some purchase orders.
• Approval reimbursement expense (Concur system), including to review validity of the receipt for each reimbursements as a gate keeper of the company’s reimbursement rule.
• Provide report of reimbursement expense to Management for each period, especially significant errors against the company rule
• Maintain the account payable list and identify any unusual or long outstanding payable
• Conduct any additional accounting and finance works as a Finance team member under supervision of Assistant Treasury Manager and Finance Manager. (We are willing to work with the person who is very willing to support team members and learn new things, as a potential future leader/manager.)
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
• Committed, enthusiastic, energetic, proactive, responsible, team work oriented & organized in work.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Clear motivation of why he/she wants to the Brand and what he/she wants to achieve in the Brand as a professional
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
• Proven working experience as an excellent accounting staff at least 2 years. AP field is preferable.
• At least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
• SAP Experience is preferable.
• Eager to make change on way of work.