As a member of Business Development Department of a Japanese corporate banking;
· Will be responsible in assisting Department Head to manage bank’s service extended to corporate banking segment (especially Japanese related customers)
· Maintaining and build up the good relationship with Japanese customers by using Japanese language.
· Preparing credit analysis (new and renewal)
· Monitoring customers’ credit facilities and department’s profitability as well as its related reports and documentations.
• Have a working experience as a Marketing in any kind of industry.
• Fluent in Japanese, both spoken and written, with JLPT: Level N 2 or N 3
• Able to speak Japanese almost as well as Japanese people.
• Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
• Fresh Graduates are welcome.