- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.