• Responsible in the overall management of a national service partner network, technical support, customer contact center, spare parts management.
• Leads the transformation of CS to include B2B best practices while at the same time preserving Walk-in expertise and reliability.
• Drives ways to increase the quality & efficiency of customer support through process improvements and policy formulation.
• Ensure agreed contractual obligations with customers in terms of delivery are met.
• Create and deliver service product offering to customers. The objective is to be more competitive in the market, in terms of variety product packages to customers with the perception of value for money and taking into consideration Epson business interest.
• Drive and lead ways to maintain an effective outsource vendor model.
• Collaborates with Regional Customer Support to ensure local objectives and directions are aligned with regional direction.
• Works and coordinates with Finance in the management of service support /warranty cost.
• Foster teamwork and maintain a highly motivated Customer Support team through effective leadership, communication and guidance.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・ Max. 45 years old
・ Min. graduated from Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Administration Major or similar
・ Has at least 5 years experiences in Business Management and customer services
・ Willing to work in South Jakarta