• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that
compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting
systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel,
and direct their work activities.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Min. Diploma 3 Accounting or Tax
- Min 10 Years of experience in accounting, Min 3 years as Assistant Manager from any industries
- Conversational level of English, active, good performance
- Posses Brevet A & B