- Assist dealer sales through sales strategy facilitation, joint customer visits and customer inquiries support.
- Analyze market trend by industry/area in terms of product, price and competitor’s movement and propose countermeasure actions.
- Provides guidance, coaching, and support to dealers within their assigned region.
- Monitor dealer operations and create improvement plan to ensure achieving their targets.
- Manage the department staffs by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
・Min 5 years experience in dealer development
・Proven management skills and experience
・Excellent organizational skills
・Strong presentation skills
・Ability to speak English on business level