Responsible for provide accurate financial report from several finance aspect (accounting, tax, treasury) to management and ensure the rules and regulations and compliance with the company's objectives and strategies according to the target company's overall business
• Will responsible of full spectrum of financial aspect Such as financial report, Monitoring and review AP / AR, annual budgeting, cash flow, Financial audit, Credit limit, risk management, and tax.
• Ensure closing process can be complete accordance time schedule
• Analyze financial report and report to management in monthly basis
• Ensuring tax reporting appropriate with schedule (monthly report and annual report)
• Handling financial audit, tax audit every year and make sure to avoid any audit adjustment.
• Review new regulation related with finance
• Coordinate tax audit and assure minimum tax adjustment with properly arguing with tax office which supported by supported documents.
• Making important decisions in terms of investment, integration, alliances and divestments
• Planning and executing strategic plans for mid-term and long-term companies for the progress of the company
• Lead each department and motivate members to maximize the effect by utilizing those skills and powers
1. Male or Female with maximum age 46 years
2. Graduated from Accounting/ business management and has CA Certification (Chattered accountant) from reputable university
3. Has min experiences in Manager level for 3 years and handling accounting & Finance field in Japanese Company
4. Experience and well understood about regulation (Accounting, Finance, Taxation)
5. Preferably holder of Tax Certificate (brevet)
6. Fluent to operate Accounting system such as SAGE/AccPac
7. Having the ability to work with all layers of the company
8. Good behavior, good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
9. Has problem solving skill, decision skill, manage conflicts or crisis situations in the company quickly and precisely
10. Fluent in English written and speaking