Company is a midsize, clinical contract research organization based in Cincinnati, Ohio. It provides services for Phase I-IV of drug and medical device development services including regulatory services and central laboratory services. The company started trading stock as a public firm in 2016.
looking for a full time, office based Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai office to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with MCL management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
You should be able to work independently on assigned tasks, and also lead a team of Software and Validation Engineers to design, develop, and validate highly complex computer software to meet company objectives.
• Collect, analyze, and document user requirements;
• Design, develop, modify, support, and install software;
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
• Participate in software validation process through development, review, and execution of test cases and scripts;
• Train other Software Engineers, Validation Engineers, and end users;
• May lead software development project (project lead);
• Review and debug code as needed; and
• Perform other work as necessary to meet company objectives.
Additional Job Information
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of software development, scripting and project management experience;
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills;
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL preferred) and selected programming languages: C#;
• Experience using web and front-end framework: Angular, TypeScript, Bootstrap, SASS, .NET;
• Hands on experience with Win Services and Web API;
• Previous experience working in agile development team required; and
• Experience working on healthcare applications is highly preferred.