1. Have a minimum of S1 degree in any field, preferably from Management, Psychology, and Law.
2. Have a minimum of 5 year experiences in same position
3. Understanding about Quality Management System ISO 14001 or IATF 16949
4. Excellent in English communication skill
6. Able to work under pressure, strong initiative & leadership
7. Can operate the computer Ms. Office (excel, word, power point)
8. Willing to domicile in Karawang area or nearby
9. Responsible and good working attitude
- Planning, mentoring, and reporting on HR & GA activities consisting of safety, training, compensation benefits, industrial pensions relations/employee, general business, company permits, expatriate permits, etc.
- Responsible for regulations on corporate legal issues, ensure compliance & regulation are implemented by all employees
- Monitoring and updating HR & GA monthly records & annually to directors
- Monitoring the work of the implementing staff (staff below) and motivating the staff to carry out their duties properly.
- Make an activity schedule to the staff
- Briefing with the staff
- Deciding and monitoring what work will be done in the short and long term
- Enforce the rules that have been made by the company to create work discipline
- Controlling and give an evaluation about staff performances