【Closed】Store Maintenance Specialist
Store Maintenance Specialist
IDR10,000,000 - 12,000,000
<Number of employees : Total : 1000+ Local : 1000+ Japanese : 5-10>
<Team Member: 2 persons>
<Products: Apparel >
Responsible to preventive and corrective maintenance activities for all stores, including planning, budgeting and implementation. Including responsible to provide fire, health and safety training for store team and effort to create sustainable stores
• Scheduling and budgeting for the necessary preventive maintenance
• Planning budget, monitor and control expense of corrective maintenance and report by monthly
• Analysis how to resolve issues with minimum cost
• Follow up and inspection the defect issues until job completed.
• Specific and control the supplier to work with speed and KPI under company standard and procedures.
• Yearly review supplier performance from store feedback and KPI.
• Share learning of resolve issues to new store design & store development team.
• Make a good relationship with store team and support to make customer shopping safe and comfortable
• Educate and provide a fire and health & safety training to store manager and store staff
• Energy saving effort to make sustainable store.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
• Education: Bachelor degree in Architect or Engineering
• Working experiences: as Facility manager or Maintenance manager experience more than 5 years
• Have experiences in retail chain store industry, food service industry, or shopping mall
• Have the knowledge of building construction, major facilities in the store (HVAC, Electricity) and necessary local regulation related to facility.
• Have a sence of cooperation / Have a positive attitude and a spirit of self-advancement / Can promote a project tenaciously flexibly / Can consider with creative
• Business level communication in English