- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Max, 30 years old.
S1 Education Department of Psychology, State University is preferred min. 3.00 GPA
Experience in recruitment, especially related to sourcing (having an extensive sourcing network)
Having experience in Head Hunter / similar (preferred)
Have good interpersonal skills & communication skills
Can communicate using English (Verbal & Written) business level