【Closed】Organizational Development & Culture Assistant Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
Organizational Development & Culture Assistant Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
IDR9,000,000 - 12,000,000
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting
- Create effective strategic planning methods
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions
- Create competency models
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas
- Recommend training and development systems
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance
• Graduated from reputable universities , minimum Bachelor Degree.
• At least 5 years working experience in related field is required for this position, preferable experience in big company size (more than 5000 employees).
• Willing to work at Pulo Gadung (Jakarta Timur).
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Male, Max age 35.
Education S1 Management Department HR / Psychology / whatever State University is preferred min. 3.00 GPA
Experience in companies that have a culture change and are involved in it (focus here more)
Have good and flexible interpersonal skills & communication skills (facing millennial era)
Can communicate using English (Verbal & Written) business level