- Organizational Development
- Develop & analyze training / certification and development / orientation programs & systems.
- Create, develop and evaluate performance assessment methodology, tools and outcome implementation.
- Plan & develop talent management initiatives that align with people development strategy.
- Plan & develop organizational management initiatives that align to each job scope of work and enhance unit effectiveness.
Contribute to potential restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Develop & analyze plan employer branding.
- Plan & maintain all program related regional group.
- Support the development and implementation of HR program initiatives and systems
- Other responsibilities as needed
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Management, HR or related
・Business English proficiency
・Min. 3 years as HR handling people/organizational development, including in MNC company
・Proficiency in MS Office, Google Workspace
・Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, strong analytical, detail oriented, problem solving and project management skill
・Able to excel in a fast paced and high growth environment
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Working experience in similar industry