- Managing budget and preparing documents for tendering
- Set the strategies to prevent the lost of project cost, calculate and report the target cost adjustment application, target cost on-line and archive.
- Do the preparation for project cost planning program, to the project responsibility and regional cost management group report cost planning program.
- Responsible to handle project contract planning and monitoring project contract planning in the implementation of the project with the contractor or related vendor.
- Responsible for the project cost of the whole process of management, timely warning and control to achieve the target cost is not overrun, timely organization of contracts and other on-site information updates.
- Responsible for reporting cost monthly, input project cost data, responsible for information systems maintenance, Implementation of the project monthly cost analysis review, participate in the cost review analysis meeting; according to the group and regional requirements, to provide all kind of cost related data and analysis reports, according to duty requirements, responsible for the project line within the scope of cost management base business
- Responsible for Post-Cost assessment: Participation in the cost assessment; Preparation of project cost post-evaluation report (After opening & after Settlement)
- 3 - 5 years experiences in related field
- Experience in handling project EPC
- Familiar in handling tender, contract, and settlement
- Good Communication in English
- Willing to be placed in Subang/Indramayu