1. Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status and potential risks to Director/equivalent level
2. initiate and facilitate meetings as a leader of project among vendors and customer in order to accelerate solving project issues for success
3. Collaborate with other parties and business partners and maintain good communication with them
4. Standardize overall project rule based on ABeam project management methodology
5. Gather and organize requirement
6. Maintain deliverables with high quality
7. Lead off-shore developers
8. Contribute to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities
・Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale.
・Basic consulting Skill (Logical Thinking)
・Able to adapt new technology and current trend in IT field
・Experience in MIS/BI fields is preferable
・Experience in Finance company is preferable
・At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
・Experience of project management for requirement specification of IT implementation project, planning or large size of IT implementation, and training support
・Experience of system development and handling database as a designer or developer
・Have strong logical thinking skill and can work independently with minimum supervision.
・Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with Clients at equivalent level and good at constructing good relationship.
・Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker.