Company is a Swedish multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles headquartered in Torslanda, Gothenburg. The company manufactures SUVs, station wagons, and sedans. The company's main marketing arguments are safety and its Swedish heritage and design.
What you will do
As the Chapter Area Lead .NET you will play an important part in contributing to successfully establishing the .NET engineering Chapter and leading this domain. You will support the Head of .NET Chapter to define the global strategy for all .NET engineers in Digital Delivery. You will also develop and execute a competence strategy for your domain together with the Head of .NET and the Chapter Leads in your team.
As a leader you inspire and challenge people to be the best they can be. You are passionate about creating the right environment to enable your chapter members to develop competencies and skills. You are a driving force in the continued digital shift and use experiences, feedback and best practices to constantly evolve and improve. You share your technical knowledge within the chapter and across the company Group and actively stay updated on innovations and trends – fostering an outside-in perspective.
• Support the Head of .NET to develop and execute global .NET strategy
• Support the Head of .NET to develop and execute global competence strategy for .NET Chapters
• Manage capacity planning, ensuring short and long-term competence and capacity of the .NET software engineers
• Lead, support and develop the team of .NET Chapter Leads
• Secure external input and best practice sharing in the community
• Secure agile ways of working
You will be part of the .NET Chapter Leadership Team and report to the Head of .NET Chapter. Your team consists of multiple .NET Chapter Leads with several teams of .NET engineers.